RETURNING THE GOODS
1. Defects of the sold goods are eliminated, and low-quality goods are replaced and returned in accordance with the “Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” approved by the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania in 2001. June 29 by order no. 217: “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” and the “Goods Warranty” rules provided by the seller.
2. The buyer may return the goods of defective quality to the seller no later than within 5 working days from the time when the goods fell into the hands of the buyer. In this case, the product is taken over to assess its quality and possible misuse. The further course is regulated by the “Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” approved by the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania in 2001. June 29 by order no. 217.
3. If the goods did not fit the buyer due to the buyer’s error (eg according to the car model specifications provided by the buyer), then the seller is not obliged to return the money to the buyer for the purchased goods, and the buyer reimburses the costs. If the product did not fit the buyer due to the seller’s mistake – then the seller ensures that the right product will be ordered and delivered to the buyer as soon as possible.
4. In the case of return of goods, where the seller agrees to return the money to the buyer when the part is not suitable due to the buyer’s mistake, the price paid by the buyer shall be deducted from the price according to the following conditions:
- Ordering and delivery of goods to the seller’s warehouse (administrative, logistics);
- Delivery (to the address indicated to the buyer, if such delivery was made) and acceptance of the returned goods (administrative, logistics);
- No more than 70% of the price paid by the buyer will be refunded.
Goods may be returned if the following conditions are met:
- It is not yet the last 5 working days from the time the item fell into the hands of the buyer;
- The returned product is packaged and the commercial appearance of the packaging is not damaged;
- The product is not damaged or affected in any other way that would result in loss of appearance or quality of the product;
- Undamaged labels, peel-off protective film, product packaging are not damaged;
- All components received by the buyer upon purchase of the item are delivered to the seller;
- The product was not used.
5. If the buyer wants to replace the product, the difference in prices is covered by the buyer (if the product is replaced by a more expensive one) or refunded by the seller (if the product is replaced by a cheaper one).
6. Quality goods are not returned.
Order cancellation – free of charge
If for any reason the order is to be canceled, the customer can do so free of charge, but within a reasonable time:
– Within 3 working days, the customer can cancel his order.
Order cancellation – paid`
If the terms of the free order are not satisfied and the customer nevertheless requests the order to be canceled and refunded, the seller may do so by applying a 35% order value fee to the buyer for non-compliance, additional administrative, transport and warehousing costs service charge. In this case, the buyer is refunded a correspondingly lower amount of money than was paid to the seller, ie 65%.
1. The seller shall take the position that the goods meet all the prescribed standards of the manufacturer, are fit for use and do not endanger the buyer and others during their use.
2. If there is warrantly action you will need to ship the goods to us. Seller don’t pay the shipping.
3. Before the end of the warranty period, the buyer may apply to the seller for defective products, and the seller:
4. The seller shall not accept claims regarding the quality of goods when:
- When accepting the goods, the buyer does not make any claims to the person who delivered them;
- The product is no longer in the possession of the seller and the further history of storage and use of the product is not known.