|Bmw e90/e91/e92/93 Air intake scoop × 1||28,00 €|
Pay with your credit card via Stripe.
1. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. DARN.LT cares about the privacy and protection of personal data of the Clients, respects the rights of the Clients to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable legal acts – the Law on the Protection of Individuals, the European Parliament and the Council of 2016. April 27 Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “the Regulation”) and other applicable legislation regarding privacy and data processing.
5.1. DARN.LT processes personal data for the following purposes:
5.2. Business planning and analysis;
5.3. Customer safety;
5.4. For other specific purposes for which the Customer’s consent has been obtained by providing specific data to DARN.LT.
6. DARN.LT does not disclose to 3 parties the personal data of the Customer or any information received during the provision of services and the validity of the contract, including information about the received goods and services, except:
7. DARN.LT shall not transfer Personal Data to 3 Parties except to the extent necessary to conduct a reasonable business, ensuring that the 3rd Persons concerned maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data and ensure the applicable protection.
7.1. DARN.LT has the right to transfer Personal Data to DARN.LT suppliers, subcontractors, strategic partners and others who assist DARN.LT and its customers in the course of their commercial activities in order to implement the cooperation. However, in such cases, DARN.LT requires the recipients of the data to undertake to use the information received only for the purposes for which the data were transmitted and in accordance with legal requirements.
8. DARN.LT stores and processes the personal data of the Customers until one of the following criteria is applied:
9. After the circumstances referred to in Clause 8 are no longer valid, the Customer’s data shall be deleted. Audit records shall be kept for at least one year from the date of their performance.
10. The Client has the right to receive the information provided for in legal acts related to the processing of his data.
11. In accordance with the law, the Customer has the right to demand from DARN.LT access to his personal data, as well as to request from DARN.LT to supplement, correct or delete them, or to restrict the processing to the Customer, or the right to refuse to process the data (including personal data). processing of data in the legitimate interests of DARN.LT) as well as the right to transfer data. These rights are exercised in so far as the processing relates to DARN.LT ‘obligations under applicable law and in the public interest.
12. In order to exercise his right, the Client may submit the request electronically by sending an e-mail. email [email protected] .
13. Upon receipt of the Client’s request to exercise his / her right, the Client’s identity shall be verified, the request shall be examined and executed in accordance with legal acts.
14. DARN.LT sends a response to the Customer by e-mail. by post to the contact address indicated by him;
15. DARN.LT ensures compliance with data processing and protection requirements in accordance with legal acts, and takes useful steps to resolve a complaint upon the Customer’s claims. However, if this fails, the Customer has the right to apply to the supervisory authority – the State Data Inspectorate.
16. DARN.LT undertakes to ensure the accuracy of the Personal Data and trusts its customers, suppliers and other 3 persons who transmit the Personal Data to ensure the completeness and correctness of the transmitted Personal Data.
17. The Customer consents to the processing of personal data on the legal basis of consent (eg for commercial communication, analysis of personal data) by ordering goods on the DARN.LT website and mobile devices or elsewhere where DARN.LT organizes marketing activities.
18. The Customer has the right to revoke the consent given to the processing of data at any time in the same way as it was given.
19. Revocation of the consent does not affect the data processing performed during the validity period of the Customer’s consent.
20. Following the withdrawal of consent, the processing of data on other legal grounds may not be interrupted.
21. DARN.LT shall send commercial communications related to DARN.LT and / or third party services and communications not related to the provision of other directly performed services (such as customer surveys) in accordance with the procedure provided for in external legal acts or with the consent of the Customer.
22. DARN.LT may communicate, as well as send commercial messages, using an automated calling system or electronic means of communication.
23. The customer consents to the commercial communications of DARN.LT and / or its partners by ordering goods on the DARN.LT website and on mobile devices or elsewhere where DARN.LT organizes marketing activities.
24. The consent given by the Client to receive commercial communications is valid until its revocation (also after the expiry of the service contract). The customer may at any time refuse to continue to receive commercial communications in one of the following ways:
25. DARN.LT terminates the sending of commercial messages as soon as the Customer’s request is processed. The processing of the application depends on the technological possibilities, which can take up to five working days.
26. By expressing its opinion in the surveys and leaving its contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), the Client agrees that DARN.LT may contact him using the contact information provided in connection with the assessment provided by the Client.